Welcome to the Toddler Stories Linky
Week 4 of the #ToddlerTales linky already. Where exactly is the summer going?
This week, we have had so many visitors that my house has felt a bit like a hotel. I absolutely love a busy house full of fun so I am not really complaining, but I do feel as though it’s mainly revolved around cooking, cleaning and washing towels though!
I did have time to write a few blogs too though – check them out if you have 5…
- Potty training diaries: We did it (kind of)
- Why it takes me six months to read a book
- And don’t forget, this one is still live too: Win a rose gold ChloBo bracelet worth £90
I was also awarded the #TUESDAYTREASURES badge from Rachel Swirl over at her blog, so a big ‘thank you’ goes over to her for that!
So without further a do, here’s this week’s #ToddlerTales linky!
#ToddlerStories 4: A story about clothes shopping for a new outfil
Mummy said that I am going to something called ‘a wedding’ on Saturday.
I don’t know what a wedding is, or what a ‘Saturday’ is for that matter, but I’ve definitely heard of both of these things, so I made sure I repeated them for good measure.
Anyway, she said I needed a new dress for it, so we went to a big shop with lots of things in it, but I’m pretty sure she bought other things that she said she didn’t need too?
Mummy found a pretty dress, but by the time we’d looked at a lot and I’d finished the crisps she gave me to ‘keep me quiet’ in my buggy, I was fed up.
All I wanted to do was just play with all of that pretty shiny stuff on the shelf.
And then stand on my buggy board.
And then get off my buggy board.
And then go home to watch Iggle Piggle and drink my milk.
I mean, what sort of an idiot goes shopping after tea time (even if it was supposed to be ‘quick’)?
I just about put up with her picking the dress, but when I spotted some pink fluffy boots that she said were ‘too small’ and took off me.
They were so fluffy! Who cares if it was sunny and I actually needed pretty sandals for my feet? I preferred the pink boots to cuddle?
Mummy looked a bit broken by the end of it and said she needed a coffee.
You can keep up with my adventures and follow us on Instagram – I’ve love to hear about your toddler stories.
A photo posted by Rhian Harris (@fromtumtomum) on
So how does the #ToddlerTales Linky work?
Each Tuesday morning from 7am, the new linky will be live.
It will close on Monday evening at 8pm.
You can link up to 2 posts – old or new and all topics are welcome – no subject is taboo.
I don’t like to be too much of tyrant, but like any toddler, even bloggers sometimes need rules.
- Add the badge. Please add the #ToddlerTales badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet your link up. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #ToddlerTales and tag me in @fromtumtomum so that I can retweet them.
- Be kind and comment. Please comment on the host posts and any other you read on my blog. Share the love by commenting on at least 2 of the linked up posts and don’t forget to add the #ToddlerTales hashtag so that they know where you found the post.
I’ll pick my 3 favourites to give a shout out on the next week’s linky and feature all blogs in a newly created Pinterest board (starting next week), as well as repost any Instagram images and Tweets tagged with the #ToddlerStories hashtag.
Get the badge:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.fromtumtomum.com" rel="nofollow" title="From Tum To Mum"><img src="http://fromtumtomum.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/badge_150.png" alt="From Tum To Mum" style="border: none;" /></a></div>